Providers believe that healthy emergency responders are better able to serve our community, and to that end, more than 20 of them offer 12 different free products and services. These services are not limited to traumatic events unless otherwise specified, so please take advantage of them any time.
How to take advantage of Whidbey CareNet services
- In the list below, locate the type of service or product that you’re looking for, then click the link and find a provider who seems like a good fit for you.
- Contact the provider directly to arrange your appointment. Providers maintain strict confidentiality and do not report your identity to Whidbey CareNet.
- The first time you see your provider, identify yourself using your I.D. card or badge.
Free services and products
- Chiropractic care
- Counseling services
- Craniosacral therapy
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique–acupressure used to relieve physical and psychological pain)
- Massage therapy
- Naturopathic care
- Nutrition and Wellness Coaching
- Resilience training
- Right Listening (a book that helps you improve your listening skills)
- The Mixed Emotions card deck (a tool that helps you put your feelings into words)
- Yoga and Pilates