Heartfelt thanks to the following people, whose donations of money, equipment, and effort have moved us deeply:
Deepest thanks to our providers, without whose generosity Whidbey CareNet would not exist.
- Drew Kampion made the first monetary donation to Whidbey CareNet and also promotes our organization through Drew’s List.
- Duane and Carol Spangler made a monetary donation and also donated a printer for co-director Rob Harrison to use.
- Kevin Tatum (Wetpaint) procured a laptop for Rob.
- Alyssa Roush set up Rob’s computer and made it functional. She also donated the iPhone 3 on which Rob, an active EMT and firefighter, receives pages from Island County Dispatch via text.
- Shelly Mortvedt designed the Whidbey CareNet logo.
- Mariam Ross has conducted research for Whidbey CareNet.
Generous donations from the following made the dinner that Whidbey CareNet served to emergency responders at the September 18 meeting of South Whidbey Fire/EMS possible:
- 3 Sisters Beef
- Blackberry Moon Farm/Market Day Produce
- Bur Oak Acres
- Greenbank Farm Training Center and CSA Program
- Island Apiaries
- Little Brown Farm
- Molly’s Island Garden
- Mr. Mobley’s Food Specialties
- Pam’s Place Produce
- The Star Store
- Tree-Top Baking
- Whidbey Island Ice Cream
- Whidbey Pies Café
The following donated countless hours of time to prepare and serve the Whidbey CareNet Dinner:
- Lyn Kiernan, catering chef
- Mindy Moody
- Kirsten Bird